Recently

July 07, 2010

The Birthday Monster!!!

Sooo yes I am the Birthday Monster. I am not particularly obsessed with anytime of the year except when it's someone's Birthday! I think that they are special and that they should be celebrated! This year I will be 31 on July 12. But in an effort to get a jump start, I celebrated early! I always look and look until I find something that I think is Birthday worthy and this year Asos took the cake with the black, asymmetrical. ruffle dress! I lusted after it from first glance! Then I sold a few pieces on Ebay and it was mine!!!! Hahahaha! Next was the shoes! The dress was so over powering that I wanted an almost plain shoe. I found the greatest one at Rainbow for $29.99! I am all about high and low priced items! I think that everyone has a right to feel and look good! I think that we should all be celebrated for our individual beauty and style. That's what finding the perfect dress means to me!
P.S. I also learned please check at Rainbow before you buy expensive shoes!!! Lol... Hope everyone is happy!

xoxo


Dress Asos Curve
Shoes Rainbow

11 comments

  1. FAB!!! Girlllll that dress looks amazing on you! Now I think I want it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nik!!!! Get it!!! It is so comfortable!!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do too!!! And it was sooo comfy!!! All cotton!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how gorgeous do you look?!?!?! holy crap--you are WORKING that dress. Love it! <333

    Happy birthday hun! :)

    xo Allison of CurvyGirlChic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha!!! Thank you Alison!!! I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look friggin hot in that dress! I seriously think it looks better on you than it does on the website :)

    iHEARTfatshion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...