August 07, 2010

The Cat's Meow...

I want to start a few new features for my blog, one of them is the Cat's Meow. Every week I will spotlight something that has tickled my fancy for the week. It can be anything, a fellow blogger, a reader, a designer or a collection.

This week my Cat's Meow is Monif C and her pre-fall collection!!!! There are so many things that make me rave about Monif C. Her collections are always so well made, and so fashion forward. Her pieces are designed to love every inch of the curvy girl's body. As a consumer I also love how Monif C is so accessible to her consumer and the curvy community! She's on twitter talking to us about our ideas, she blogs and I feel like she is open to feedback. Monif wants to know what we think and you should tell her!

Here are a few items that I am head over heels for!


The Raquel
The Marilyn Two Tone
Naomi
The Marilyn Ruched






































Have you looked at the Collection? If not head over to www.monifc.com and look! And if this is pre-fall what in the world is Fall going to be like?!?!?!? I can't wait!!!

5 comments :

  1. she is doing it up this season

    and i must have that marilyn ruched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!!! I said the same thing!!! I must have that marilyn ruched, and the jumpsuit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Marilyn Two Tone makes me drool :o
    Just so great.
    The models hair makes me sad though, guessin it's a wig?
    Eugh I need those dresses, was on the website, it's love :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol.. Her hair isn't my fav either! But I do love that two tone!!! Monif has outdone herself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh I want so many things from Monif C! And I kinda like her blond hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...