August 18, 2010

Ode To My First Pair of Fall Shoes...

All summer long, I have been lusting after the Alexander Wang "Alla" Wedge. It is everything this fatshionista  dreams of and a little bit more. It's pony hair, leopard, dalmatian and its a wedge!!! But alas, the price is just a bit out of my range right now. Not  to worry,  Nina's has come to my rescue by creating the Yaneli wedge for the For Fall 2010! It is almost identical to the Alla, but it is missing some of it's charm. I immediately ordered this shoe as I have not thought about anything else since laying eyes on it! ( P.S. I am a victim of fashion obsession)

In a high of excitement I thought about all of the things that I am going to wear my shoes with, so I decided to make a Polyvore set as an ode to my first pair of fall shoes! Enjoy ladies and gentlemen. Tell me what you think. P.S. what are you guys wanting for fall? I am just getting started!

13 comments :

  1. I'm new to your blog but this outfit here screams Chic. Great combo of accessories. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, those shoes are FAB!!! I love this entire outfit and I need that clutch ASAP!! lol

    Lexy of BeautyFash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got those shoes, they are on my list. Thanks for sharing your styling SUPER chic and fab!

    xoxo
    Stiletto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love this! That leopard bracelet is too cute :)

    iHEARTfatshion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies!!! I love those shoes, and if you use the code PARKAVENUE you will get 20% off of your order! I forgot to say that!

    Thank you so much for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rhoyale,

    Welcome to the blog!!! Thank you for reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Alex Wang booties are to die for! Leopard is so hot right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim I know! I love Leopard! It's like my constant go to for an outfit update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post! I am all about leopard, think you might like my new wegdes LOL

    am following you now :)

    welcome to enjoy and follow at www.sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    <3 Anika

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anika I love your new wedges!!! OMG!!!! I am looking for some similar I just want a real leopard print! I am following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the shoes! Are they comfortable? I want to order them but wonder about the fit and comfort. Do they run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't recieved them yet. They should be here next week. As soon as they are I am going to post about them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...