June 27, 2011

What I Wore: LBBC

Sorry to do two stories on the same topic, but I wanted to share with you what I wore. Earlier this spring, when Saks had their friends and family discount I jumped at the chance to get a piece from the TBags Plus Size Collection. The summer I am completely obsessed with Orange (as you will see in my other post) and I loved the easy breezy nature of this dress. Lately I have been trying to make better decisions about my purchase instead of rushing to buy things. Nicolette Mason did a very thought provoking piece on the subject. Do you guys have any obsessions this summer? Do tell!








* All pictures by Sabrina with Stiletto Siren's Camera!!! Hahaha!!! My camera broke... ughh! 

18 comments :

  1. Those shoes are on another level Jeniese! I love them! You look great and it looks like Lane Bryant will be the place to shop for lingerie this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are SERIOUS!!! love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies!!! I love those shoes, they are on sale on several different websites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That orange looks gorgeous on you :) And those shoes are to die!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!!! I'm so into orange right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color is AMAZING on you and I'm so jealous of those sandels, you have no freaking clue haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe.... Thank you! I love all things spiked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the dress and the studded sandals are a cute touch to your outfit!

    just started following, and I love your blog already!!

    Chakayla
    http://classicrawbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much! I appreciate that! I hope you enjoy my post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is so very adorable! LOVE the color! AND THOSE SHOES are so HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is gorgeous! The colors are perfect for you, and those shoes make me want to travel to Alabama so I can steal them :-p!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the same edelman shoes!!

    YOU LOOK FABULOUS! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

    xxJessica

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Ladies!!! These shoes are some of my favorites!

    @Jessica Thank you for the Birthday Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh you have the Sam Edelman sandals! I love them. Are they easy to walk in or do you find yourself hitting the spikes on things?

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Metsy no I love them! And on these the spikes never hurt me... I haven't had any problems with them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like everyone else, I would like to jump on the "awesome shoes" bandwagon. They are seriously amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG, you got the Sam Edleman shoes I wanted….love them!!! BTW the print of this dress is gorgeous! You look great…

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...