A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 28, 2012

Indian Summer




Jacket-Torrid (super old), dress Macy's, Sunglasses-Gap, Shoes-Payless, Bracelets- Etsy, David Yurman, Watch-Micheal  Kors 


I wish, I wish, I wish it would get cool here, but alas it hasn't. Last week it dropped down to 55 and everyone got excited! Yep, that didn't last long. Truth be told I am dreaming of tights, boots and good old fashion turtlenecks. I still have the pleasure of layering my summer dresses and wearing sandals until we get some cooperative weather. Hopefully by the end of October I can share some of my favorite fall looks for you!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I'm wishing for it to get cool here too but that probably won't happen til mid-December and I'll tell ya it won't be in the 50's!

    I love that maxi though and I love how you paired it with the cream blazer. Those studs make it look kick @ss!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love that dress!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look!!!! And that jacket is hott!!! Aren't those shoes the most comfort!!!

    www.curvysoutherner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THAT JACKET. ugh of course it is old.. bummer. but great on you!!
    xo-
    sabrina
    www.samplesize16.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone I have had this jacket in my closet for a year and I just started wearing it!!! I appreciate it!

    @Timeka These shoes are super comfy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute and I like the jacket with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice posting.
    Shop online for Women Shoes, Bellies ,Wedges, Stilettos, loafers, sandals,Bags, Jewellery and Accessories, Buy Women Shoes online,Shop online for Women Shoes,19 Again Brand.
    Shop online for Women Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig