A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 26, 2013

Skirt

Skirt, Jacket, Jewelry, Purse-Forever 21, Booties -Zara (old), Sunglasses-BCBG (old)






Sometimes a skirt comes along and you want to ignore it, but you can’t… I mean you just can’t! I know that I’m not alone in saying that I waited for Forever 21 to drop this skirt.  I debated whether or not to get it. I couldn’t decide if the silhouette was too last season, I even discussed it with a few of other bloggers, and then I caved and bought it.  This past summer I watched people wear the very chic Zara skort and wished it was in my size, but alas it was not. But cry not, because Forever 21 delivered with this delicious piece of fashion! Not only was it in the amazing asymmetrical shape it also was pleather!?!?!?!?!

I paired it with my favorite pleather jacket from Forever 21, black and white striped tank from Elloqui and Zara booties. So I have to ask… Did anyone else buy the skirt? And what are you going to wear with it? Be prepared to see this skirt in heavy rotation this winter.
Thank you for reading...
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That skirt looks great on you!!

    www.ontheqtrain,com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute black and white purse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here for this look. The shoes are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. !!!!!!!!!!! So after I saw this post I went to look for the skirt and they're sold out in my size. Currently crying in a corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shoes are amazing, skirt is soooooo pretty, and I really love your necklace :)
    I am here for the first time, but certainly not the last :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies for your lovely comments!!! Thank you for reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @curvygirlchic you know when these type of items drop you should run and buy it. LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig