A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 28, 2014

Floral Madness...

Dress-AsosCurve, Vest-Old, Bag- Express Old, Sunnies-Gap, Shoes-DSW, Braclets-J.Crew,




I had been watching this Asos Curve dress for a while and when I saw how cute it looked on Melissa McCarthy I decided to make it mine. I channeled my inner Rachel Zoe by layering the dress with my guerrilla vest, tights and leopard accents. For more reason than one this look made my eighth-grade self very happy.  What most people don’t know about me is that I spent the majority of my middle school years wearing patchouli, creating flower crowns and shunning any shoes except for Birkenstocks. Over the years my style has evolved and I often I forget to let my inner flower child out to play. Not any more, I am going to let her out and see what she comes up with.

Thanks for reading!

Jeniese

*All photos by Jonothan Whatley
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Love love love! Give me that bag too! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra!!! I appreciate it! Girl I love this bag!

      Delete
  2. Love love love this look on you. You killed this look... but my favorite is the closeup with the sunnies and the glossy lips... looking like a movie star

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the dress looks paired with the vest! Gorgeous look

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Dora!!! I'm glad you liked the look!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE this look! Oh you have changed my life with floral print.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kisha oh good!!! So glad you liked it! I am feeling floral prints right now!

      Delete
  5. just.......WOW!!!!!!!


    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thank you Ylenia!!! I appreciate your kind comment!!!

      Delete
  6. I was there for your 8th grade self and you were still fabulously dressed then too! Of course, I mostly remember mary janes, lots of white button downs and plaid skirts! ;)

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you Nicole!!! I really do! I remember the same too... that's why I just started wearing plaid again.

      Delete
  7. Love your style! I have put you on my blog, hope you like it too ;-) http://www.thexllady.nl/www.thexllady.nl/Blog/Artikelen/2015/1/2_Furry_Girl.....html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig