A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 22, 2014

On Wednesdays I Want...

Simply Be Dress

I'm kicking off a new series on the blog called "On Wednesday's I Want". I will feature an item or a few items that I am currently lusting after. Since the new Simply Be Fast Fashion collection launched last week I have been dreaming about several things from the collection. One of those is this delectable blue slip dress. Let me take you back to my teen years when all I wanted to be was a grunge queen. I tried my hardest but sometimes the clothes wouldn't let me be great! So when I saw this dress all of my teenage fantasies came true. I imagine pairing this with a long sweater, combat boots or maybe a simple trench coat. The possibilities are endless.

Though I am not supposed to be shopping (at all) I think a few of these Simply Be pieces are going to come home with me. What do you lovelies want this Wednesday?

Thanks for reading!!!

J
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This blue is so vibrant. I wish you had started your "Wednesdays I Want" last week. I wanted theses Zara white Beatle boots and finally ordered them a week ago. They are so different and unique.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your white boots! They are super cute and very chic!

      Delete
  2. That is such a pretty dress! The color is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dora I think it is a beautiful color too! I absolutely love it! Thank you for reading!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig