A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 29, 2014

On Wednesdays I Want...




As I enjoy being snowed in like many in the Southeast right now, I have had ample time to peruse the internet and looking for things to purchase. One item sitting high atop my wish list is the Olivia Floral Cutout dress from Fashion to Figure. Last summer I was completely obsessed these two Suno floral cutout dress seen here and here. I never found anything to satisfy my wants, but thanks to this lovely dress that is changing. Though it is daunting to try the cutout trend I like the structure of this dress and the floral material. I am completely hear for showing a little skin and a great floral dress. I think my snow induced shopping haze my include this dress.

If your in the Southeast or anywhere with inclement weather be safe and stay warm everyone!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig