A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

February 12, 2014

On Wednesday's I Want

Photo from Anna Scholz.com



I really thought I was going to make it through this week wanting nothing more than for this snow threat to go away, but I was sadly mistaken. Since I am cooped up in the house I have had more than enough time to look at everything that is coming out and there are some excellent pieces coming out this spring. I feel in love with matching separates and looks this past fall and I don’t want to let the trend go. This Anna Scholz White 
 Label look spoke to me… and it said Jeniese buy me! Le sigh, I love the top, the pants and the print!I can not wait for it to be available!

With all of the new spring looks dropping soon, has anyone seen anything they can’t live without?

Thank you for reading.
J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig