A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

March 19, 2014

On Wednesday's I Want




Though it doesn’t feel like it outside, Spring is here.  Especially Spring fashion! Everyday a new line or collection drops and I am giddy at the potential for my spring wardrobe. One of my favorite designers Jasmine Elder dropped her Spring 2014 Jibri collection last week and I must say I am totally in love with it! Jasmine never disappoints and this collection was true to the perfection I have come to expect from her brand. Full of bright colors, polka dots, crop tops, pencil skirts, harem dress so much deliciousness!!!

A few weeks ago Georgette (from Grown and Curvy Woman) and I were discussing our disappointment of a skirt we had ordered but it was way too small for us, we mentioned that we hoped Jibri would create something similar. Imagine my surprise when she did create the exact look we wanted for this Spring Collection!  I loved that Jasmine paid attention to what we wanted to see on the market!  

Here a few of my favorites from Jibri’s Spring 2014 collection! Check out the rest of the collection here.  Have you had a chance to check it out?! Pick out any favorites?! Let me know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig