A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

March 28, 2014

Playing Favorites


Shirt-Talbots(old), Jeans-Forever21, Shoes-ShoeDazzle, Sunglasses-Prada, Purse-Vintage Gucci




I may be stuck in a color cycle. I cannot get enough navy and red, but hey at least I dumped the stripes and replaced them with polka dots. These are one of two of my favorite pair of jeans. If I see Forever 21 put them up again I might buy them several times over. Often I buy multiples of one of my favorite things so I am never faced with life without the item. I have an innate fear that one of my favorite items will wear out or and I won’t have anything to replace it with.  Anyone else suffer from that fear?

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! I am beyond looking forward to doing nothing and sleeping late!

J
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Why are you so perfect!!!! LOVEEEEEE this look and I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who is deathly afraid of one of my favorite items getting ruined and never finding anything so perfect ever again. I feel better now lollllllllllllllllll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG!!! Stop you make me blush Venessia!!! I really appreciate all of your support, it means so much to me! I'm glad I'm not the only one alone. For a second I thought I was being OCD!!!!

      Delete
  2. super cute casual look! love this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vett,

      Thank you so much! I love comfortable looks more than anything.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig