A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

October 17, 2014

Casual Corner

Sweatshirt-old/Jessica Simpson(Similar), Jeans-Lane Bryant, Shoes-Victoria Secret



I cannot tell a lie… if I find a cute shirt with my blog name on it I will buy it! So far I am up to 3, but who’s counting! I loved this Jessica Simpsons sweatshirt as soon as I laid eyes on it. The second Nordstroms lowered it down to half off I jumped all over it!

I was never really into sweatshirts or casual clothes to be exact, but since I hit my thirties I have really redefined my causal style. Women who have effortless casual style have always had my utmost admiration.   Previously I never thought twice about what I was going to wear casually. Putting on jeans/leggings and or t-shirt was my only causal effort. Now I make it a important part of my shopping to buy tons of cute yet casual pieces to wear on the weekend. Often I love the mix of casual wear with evening wear making a balanced look that goes easily from day to night.

Do y’all ever  casual and dressy wear? 
J
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You are looking good as always,and I love you a lot. You have made me to love my body the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Doreen!!! Yippee!!! I am so excited that you love my blog! I am also glad I could inspire you to love your body as it is! You were created amazing and fabulous so loving yourself is always great!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig