A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

October 08, 2014

Crop it Up...





Blazer-Eloquii/old-Similar, Jeans-NYDJ, Shoes-GoJane/old-(Similar), Crop Top-Eloquii/sold out-(Similar)(Similar)








I have to admit that I have been too scared to try and wear a crop top with pants, but I gave it a go the other night when I was heading to dinner! I often gauge my comfort level with an outfit by wearing it out in public. If I fidget around with it I know I am uncomfortable, if I forget what I am wearing then it’s a keeper! This might be a tad alarming to some, but I am reminded that it’s just clothes what’s the worst that can happen. It ended up that I totally forgot what I was wearing and felt extremely comfortable in it.  I thought this was a fun look for an evening out when I too be chic, but comfortable at the same time.

What do y’all wear for comfortable, but chic looks?
J

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Adding a pop of colour has indeed create a trendy and chic look. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fannetta! I love little pops of color here and there!

      Delete
  2. Love the look....GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sylv thank you so much!!! I appreciate you reading and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  3. I love, love, love this look. Stripes are my weakness and you've actually made me like pink. Great job.

    -Ang
    lifeandang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig