A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 21, 2014

Qulited...



Turtleneck-Old Navy, Skirt- c/oPop-Up PlusNY, Shoes-Jeffery Campbell(Old), Sunnies-Target, Bag-Vintage



Top-Old Navy, Skirt-c/oPopUpPlusNY, Shoes-Belk(Old), Purse-Aldo(Old)






As soon as I saw this skirt in the Fall Pop Up Plus NY campaign I knew it would be mine. Faux leather (check), mid length (check), quilted patter (double check) those were all of my lust worthy points about this skirt. And boy did it now disappoint when I received it! Instantly I knew that I would be able to mix and match with so many of my fall/winter looks.

Exposing the versatility of your wardrobe is one of my main goals on this blog, so I decided to share two ways to style this skirt. One is dressier and perfect for work, the other look a bit more casual and perfect for the weekend and play. I’ve worn this skirt so much lately I am pretty sure it’s in my November favorite list.

What do you guys think? Do you like the dressier look or the casual look?

J
SHARE:

3 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig