A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 18, 2014

Timber...

Coat-c/o Eloquii, skirt-Talbots(similar), Boots-Forever21(old), Sunnies- Target






Every winter I look for new and intriguing outerwear to fulfill my coat fantasies. Honestly since it doesn’t get that cold here so I end up purchasing coats more for sport than for functionality. On those rare days when it is cold enough I don’t waste one second pulling out one of my beloved coats

When Eloquii dropped this plaid coat if literally fulfilled every outerwear need I had for the season (ha doesn’t my wallet wish that was true). I loved the plaid and the utilitarian feel of the coat. The shape and shape and design were very different from my other coats.  More importantly the extreme happiness I felt inside when I opened the coat let me know my decision was spot on.

Outfit thoughts: Y’all know I sometimes love an overabundance of print so I jumped right into the deep end and paired my jacket with a red plaid skirt in my closet. Initially I was overwhelmed by the mix of plaids but I realized that I liked to slight contrast and blend of the look. To anchor the look I went with a simple black turtleneck and boots.

So how do you feel about outwear? Do you love it or do you purely view it as a functional piece of clothing?

J
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This look is FAB!! I LOVE the print on print and the boots are so gorge. I am now falling in love with outerwear for sport this year. Before I saw it as just a functional piece of clothing to get me through the season I hate the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look J and I live in Chicago, so outerwear is a MUST and in the cold months, its pretty much the only fashion statement to be made while you are trying to stay alive LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig