A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

December 18, 2014

A Curvy Holiday Lookbook Part 3: Holiday Social Party



Outfit-C/O SWAK Designs, Blazer-Old(Similar), Shoes-Aldo, Vest-Old(Similar)






Hey y’all! Welcome to the last look for the Curvy Holiday lookbook! We are featuring looks for a Holiday Social Party. The Holidays are the perfect time for you to experiment with your look! With everything being so over the top you during this season there is no better time than the present to try out a two piece look, throw on a fur, wear a higher heel, or try new make up! You will be surprised with what looks you might fall in love with.

Anytime I go out with friends I always try to take it up a notch. This holiday season I am trying to continue and push my boundaries and try looks that are out of my box. For this post I tried this fabulously, comfortable two piece body con look from SWAK Designs. Previously I’ve discussed my hesitancy with wearing body con, but I am working hard to get out of my box. The comfort and fit of this two pieces look was the key thing that made me love this look. It’s hard to find two piece plus size looks that aren’t junior plus sizes so I was excited that this one goes up to a 4x. It has ample stretch and I found all of the lengths to be perfect for my body. I paired this with my black tuxedo blazer and my fur vest to bring everything together and to stay warm! This look is perfect for a holiday celebration and for any event coming up beyond this season.

What are y’all wearing this holiday?

Head over and check out the looks from the other Holiday Curves bloggers:

Venessia Style4Curves
Bianca Curvaceouslybee 
Pepper PrettyPlusPep
Rebequita Rebequita Rose 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. This is (excuse my french) fucking EVERYTHINGGGGGGGG!!!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so perfect! And as i said before.....You look HAWT BOO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pepsi! Thank you for including me in your Curvy Holiday lookbook! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this. And that dress is beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig