A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

July 09, 2015

My CurvyCon Recap...

Top & Pants-Jibrionline, Shoes-Old Navy


Jumpsuit-Eloquii



I know I'm late to the recap party, but I had to dedicate a post to theCURVYcon! I had such an amazing time in NYC meeting everyone from fellow bloggers to the amazing readers of my blog! Having the opportunity to connect and learn in a safe space dedicated to plus-size women was a dream like experience for me. I loved meeting so many women like Kristin, Gavyn, Amanda, Assa, ChiChi, Michsi and Valarie

I can't wait until the next time. Enjoy a few of my pictures from the weekend! I hope to see y'all next year. Definitely wouldn't miss it for the world! A huge thank you to the creators of theCurvyCon, Chastity and CeCe for getting everyone together in one room!

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig