A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

August 18, 2015

Summer Dress & Sandals...


Dress-Anthropologie, Shoes-Forever21, Bag-Old(Similar  


 




   
When it's a scorching 99 degrees outside my main objectives of staying cute and cool get thrown out of the window. I gravitate to cool, flowy dresses to help me maintain during the last of the summer heat. I picked this dress up during a dig through the sale rack at Anthropologie. I know a  few of are giving me the side-eye, but Anthro ( as I like to call it) has great pieces that are plus size friendly. This dress is a large and I am a 20-22 in most sizes.  It is my go to place for unusual pieces to add to my wardrobe.

Plus-size style hack: Knee-high gladiator sandals have been on wish list for quite some time. When I saw the Chloe Wedge on the runway for this spring I knew I had to have a pair. Cut to last month when Forever 21 put up a look-alike pair I bought them immediately, unsure of weather they would work on my 19 inch calves. Well they didn't the shoe strings were just a little too short. Since I had nothing to lose I ordered a longer pair of shoe strings from Amazon and they worked perfectly! Listen, I know that there are lots of things that aren't easy in the world of being a plus size girl, but sometimes we all have to go the extra mile to get their look you are yearning for. I am going to start sharing my plus-size style hacks with you! A few of my friends pointed out that I had a ton of them, and that I should put them on the blog.

Do any of you have any style solutions to beating the summer heat? Let's talk about them!

J
SHARE:

4 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig