A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 27, 2015

Rivals Week With Pretty Plus Pep













In the South we have a few important f-words. For me it's Family, Friends, Food and Football!  It's rivals week in football this week and to celebrate I have teamed up with my Blogger Boo and longtime friend Pretty Plus Pep to show you our team spirit. Here in Alabama it gets no better a rivalry than Alabama vs. Auburn also known as the Iron Bowl. You my lovely readers know that I am an Alabama alum and Pepper is an Auburn alum, and we take our football as seriously as we take our fashion! Although we never argue over our teams, we do often rub a win in each others faces.Taking these pictures was a non stop riot. I don't think I've laughed this hard in forever!

I can't wait until game time on Saturday! Is your team playing? What are you wearing for the game?

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig