A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

December 23, 2015

Comfy and Cozy...


Sweater-C/O cushie b, T-shirt-Similar, Jeans-Torrid, Boots-(old)(Similar)

 







Adjusting to this weird unseasonably warm weather hasn't been exactly ideal to my existing winter wardrobe. Not being to wear a coat, scarves or most of my normal winter wear has been hard.  I have had to adjust and find a few layering pieces to help me stay in season, without dying of a heat stroke.

When cushie b reached out to partner with me, I was instantly intrigued by their "Cozy Draped Blanket Sweater".  cushie b is fairly new to the market and they are totally living up to their luxury plus size knit moniker.  I was extremely impressed with the quality of the sweater. It was the perfect weight to act like a light jacket or a sweater. And did mention that it was the coziest and most comfortable thing I've worn in a while.  Le sigh... I have literally worn this sweater with everything from a dress to jeans.

Thank you to cushie b for partnering with me on this post! Sooo How are you dealing with this weather? Or are is everything normal in your part of the world?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig