Anyone else a last minute holiday shopper like me? Year after year I push the envelope rushing to buy all of the presents I need for the holiday season! Not sure if it's my gift of procrastination or my love for the rush of holiday shopping. Either way, I will be out int he mix with everyone who is still on the hunt for the perfect gift.
Since I am pressed for time, I will be heading back to The Outlet Shops of Grand River to pick up the rest of the presents that I need. If you avoided the crowds on Black Friday, but still need to get in a bit of shopping fun then you have to come to the Super Saturday event at the The Shops of Grand River on Saturday, December 19. The outlets are open for extended hours that day from 9:00am until 10:00pm and there are tons of great deals going on to give you that extra motivation to finish your holiday shopping! Along with the great deals The Outlet Shops of Grand River are hosting fun celebrations that day including visiting with Santa and Mrs. Clause, festive face painting, live singing and the Magic 96.5 Personal Shoppers will join in to show you their 12 favorite items for Christmas.
If you are lost for ideas on what to get people on your list allow me to give you a little inspiration on what to give people. Here are my favorite gift giving ideas that I found at a few of the stores at The Outlet Shops of Grand River:
- Costume Jewelry: The are amazing stocking stuffers and doesn't everyone love sparkly things
- Graphic Tees & Sweaters: Finding the perfect one for your loved ones will be so easy with these selections
- Cold Weather Accessories: Hats, Gloves and Scarves galore
- Handbags and Wallets: New bags are everything
- A gift card to The Outlet Shops of Grand River: Because who wouldn't have fun shopping for themselves
Are you a last minute shopper? Or are you one of those amazingly productive people who have had their shopping done since October?
Thanks for reading,
*This post was sponsored by The Outlet Shops of Grand River, but all opinions are my own.