A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 07, 2016

New Year, Same Stripes...

Dress, Boots-Old(Similar), Clutch-Old(Love this one), Sunnies, Lipstick















 
Happy New Year everyone!!! I absolutely love the turn of the year! Such a great time of reflection and planning as you embark upon the unknown in the months ahead of you. 2016 is already so full of possibility. There are a few things that I am improving upon for this year, then again there are a few things that will stay the exact same. One thing that I know isn't changing is my love of stripes.

One early morning when I was making my internet rounds I instantly purchased this AMAZING stripe dress from Eloquii! If stripe perfection ever existed this was it (hmmm I may have said that before), and I had to have it instantly. Nothing and I mean nothing will replace my love for stripes, I won't even pretend that I could give them up for any reason. This go around I paired it with my over the knee boots, but I can't wait until it gets warm so I can wear it with my strappy flats.

So are you excited about the New Year? If so why?

Thank you for reading,

J
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. "2016 is already so full of possibility" -LOVE that! And I agree.

    I feel like stripes are going to be huge, well black & white but I've been obsessed with stripes as of late and now I'm in search of a cute striped jumpsuit. I think your dress is adorbs!

    XO |EESH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love stripes!! you look amazing as always!!
    Farrah
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to the publication of one! I enjoyed reading your message, it could be a great author. I'll be sure to bookmark your blog and now finally back again in the near future.
    new year quotes 2017

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig