A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

February 18, 2016

Join Jeniese and Style Coach Megan LaRussa Chenoweth for a FREE Style Session!!!





Hi Y'all,

As a blogger I am constantly looking for ways to help my readers with new an interesting ways to create a lasting, versatile style that makes you happy!  My goal is for your to walk into your closet with glee instead of dread. This Monday I am joining forces with one of favorite fashionistas, Style Coach, Megan LaRussa Chenoweth to bring you a free style session to help you get one step closer to creating your goal wardrobe.

Megan and I are going to discuss finding clothes that work for you, helping you find the right brands to try and listening to your body when it comes to getting dressed! I hope you join us for this FREE webinar! You can go hear to sign up for this style session https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3183896875102761730!

I can't wait to interact with all of you!!!

Thank you for reading,

J!!!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig