A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 02, 2016

Is It Fall Yet? Tips for Transitioning your Wardrobe Into Fall!



Jacket-Old (Similar) | Dress | Shoes- (Similar)



To say fall is in the air is putting it mildly. I mean football is back, I can't stop buying bombers and I have zero interest in my summer wardrobe anymore. Alas, the weather in Alabama has no interest in my longing for fall. It's still super hot here, hot to the point that I know I won't be wearing any outerwear anytime soon. But I do want to slowly but surely start incorporating my fall pieces with my summer pieces to create a few transitional looks. 

Here are a few tips I follow to make it an easy transition into Fall: 

  1. Add a leather jacket (no matter the color) it always adds changes texture of a look. 
  2. Include pops of jewel tone items into your look. They are huge this season so rich pinks, marigolds and navy are amazing to put with your favorite summer pieces. 
  3. Layer up your pieces. A light sweater or jacket are perfect for this time of year (especially if your in a cold office most of the day).
  4. Change up your lipstick. Deeper tones will instantly add a little fall to your look.
I hope these help you as we start to jump head first into fall. How do you transition into fall? And what are you excited about this fall? Plus-size clothes are looking amazing this season. 

Thank you for reading!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig