A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 30, 2016

Fall Favorites From The Who What Wear Collection



 




Dress| Shirt| Shoes-Old(Love These)

I have been a huge fan of the the Who What Wear Collection since it launched at Target earlier this year. I love the affordable, well-made, on trend pieces that they are offering season after season. Honestly I got most of my summer work wardrobe from the collection.  So I am really excited to be collaborating with Who What Wear to show you my favorite piece from their September collection, sold exclusively available at Target and Target.com.

It's no secret around here that I love leather. I may or may not have an entire section devoted to my leather collection in my closet. But who doesn't? I instantly fell in love with this faux leather dress from the Who What Wear collection when I saw it online. Easily it met all of my dress requirements: well made, great fit and very comfortable! Also it didn't hurt that everywhere I went someone asked me about my dress, while I was getting my morning coffee, at work, at lunch and at an event that evening. Which is an indicator of a winning look in my book! 

Since it's over night starting to feel like fall around here I paired this dress with a striped t-shirt from the collection that I scored this spring. Having the versatility to layer and change items around with dress is a key factor in it being a long lasting member of my closet's leather section. If you you haven't checked out the Who What Wear collection, you should head over to your local Target or Target.com to check it out. It is an ongoing collection and they add new looks to the collection every month.

Have you checked out the Who What Wear collection at Target? What do you think? Also does anyone else love leather as much as me? Or am I an addict? As always let me know what you think!


J

Thank you to Who What Wear for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig