A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

March 21, 2017

Floral Plus Size Bell Sleeve Dress












Dress-Old (Love this one) | Coat-Old(Similar) | Boots

Happy Spring y'all! Honestly can't believe it's spring. Why does it seem like time moving so fast? Currently I'm really feeling florals. They've had a refresh this season with so many cute offerings so my closet has been getting lined with a few new floral items. Plans to mix them with stripes and gingham dance through my head. I would love to see them get bolder, brighter and mod as the summer draws near.

My Sister and Nephew gave me this dress from H&M for Christmas. The bell sleeves called me instantly. Such a great item to transition season with my favorite sleeveless coat and otk boots. As the weather gets warmer, I know I will wear this with sandals and my summer bag.

Are you feeling floral? Or is it a totally no for you? I put a few of my favorite floral looks at the bottom of the post.

Thank you for reading!

J



SHARE:

18 comments

  1. You look great in this!

    I love florals in theory...but struggle finding actual floral prints that I like enough to buy.

    Bettye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bettye that's my problem too! I struggle with wondering if I will like them next year or even next month. I've been trying to give them a new chance and see if I can integrate them more in my closet. Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. I like your monochrome style the most.But this is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is perfect!!! just perfect.......

    p.s. if you ever sell this vest/coat, please let me know :)

    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this on you. The glasses and hair are giving me 90s Missy Elliott vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing and I'm in love with this dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS WHOLE LOOK!!! You killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you paired this dress with the sleeves trench! Great way to layer up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this outfit!!! The bell sleeves are right on trend and the over the knee boots are everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love your style.. And I'm getting these boots. Who cares it's about to get hot, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This look is so me!! I love it J!!! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the spring boho kind of vibes in this! Super pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so here for the ENTIRE look! love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yasss hunny! I am loving that vest! It's def gonna be a Spring staple!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then pink dress shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute look Jeniese. Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You giving me life girl, as always! Love that dress and coat/vest.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig