A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

August 09, 2017

Summer's Not Over Yet









Dress c/o- Simply Be, Shoes  | Bag | Sunnies 


Does anyone else think that summer has flown by? Since beating the heat and still looking put together are my main priorities these days it's been so easy to put on a dress and go. When Simply Be asked me to partner with them to pick out my favorite maxi dress I was drawn to this beautiful kelly green number. Easy to dress up or down, this is the perfect dress to put on for any occasion.  Of course my favorite detail is the off the shoulder action (lolol).

Below I've linked up several of my favorite maxi dresses from Simply Be. They have so many beautiful options for every occasion. I am a little obsessed with several of the floral print ones. What have y'all been wearing this summer? Do you feel like you blinked and it's flown by?

Thank you for reading!

J


* Thank you for partnering with my Simply Be!
SHARE:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig