A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 06, 2014

30plusstyle: 50 Shades of Gray

Dress-Old Navy (sold out online)( Similar), Purse-Vintage, Shoes-Michael Kors(Similar)








Hey y’all it’s time for another #30plusstyle post and this time we are discussing one of 2014 biggest color trends gray! Gray is a great option when you don’t want to wear black, but you don’t want to wear bright colors either. It’s also a fabulous color for neutral, monochromatic looks.  Though I love gray, I can’t help but gravitate towards my favorite comfortable sweatshirt dress when I think of the color and the items in my wardrobe.

This dress is my go to look when I want to be cute but comfortable while running errands around the city. On any Saturday when I’m off I like to explore the city by hitting up the farmers market, shopping and watching football. This dress gives me the option to be ready for most occasions on the weekend.  I threw it on this Saturday to check out a few of the new murals that have popped up in Birmingham, then to watch a football game.

30plusstyle is excited to welcome blogger Crystal Coons from Sometimes Glam as our guest blogger. We are looking for guest bloggers to join us on a future 30plusstyle post, for consideration contact us at 30plusstylecollab@gmail.com and be sure to include your blog's URL. Check out our #30plusstyle Facebook page for more inspiration! Also check out the other 30plusstyle bloggers post for the day!


What are your thoughts on gray? Do you love it? Hate it?Are you unbothered by it?

J
SHARE:

2 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig