A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

July 02, 2015

Palm Print Skirt....

Shirt-Loft(Similar), Skirt-Tutu Experience, Shoes-Old(similar), Earrings-HM





When I first saw this skirt from Mo over at Miss Lion Hunter I knew I had to have it. Since the beginning of summer I have been obsessed with finding a palm print midi skirt and this one was a fashion fantasy come true.  Mo was amazing to work with and she has tons of great skirts to offer at her Etsy Shop, The TuTu Experience. I can't say enough about how talented Mo is and how well made her skirts are!

I mixed and matched this skirt with this off the shoulder shirt from Loft and these bold, tassel earrings that I found at H&M! And I threw on my favorite lace up heels. I think this made the perfect look for a night out.

What print are you loving this season?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig