|Shirt | Skirt | Necklace-Old(Similar)| Shoes -Old (love these)|
For the first time in a long time I'm going to be single this Valentine's Day, and I'm totally okay with this fact. Since Valentine's Day is my absolute favorite holiday, there is no way that I'm not going to celebrate! This year I'm choosing to celebrate self-love instead of relationship love. Self-love is just as important as relationship love! If you don't love yourself, how on earth are you going to love someone else?
In the same situation as me? Here are a few ideas on how you can celebrate Valentine's Day and have a great time by yourself:
- Buy yourself a new outfit! Something beautiful and totally unpractical! Not all clothing has to have a purpose some of it just makes you feel pretty.
- Do you have other single friends? Have Galentine's Day celebration! Several of my favorite moments in life are the celebrations of Galentines with my friends.
- Haven't been to a movie in a while? Catch up, have a movie marathon at your local theater.
- Read a book or hang out at a bookstore (you might even meet someone).
- If you've never seen the Vagina Monologues I can bet someone is doing a production near you sometime this month!
- Book a staycation and indulge in some me time at a gorgeous hotel.
- Get a massage, facial or a pedicure. Or get all three!
- Go out for the night! Have a drink, dance and listen to some great music.
Seriously we can't sit around feeling sorry for ourselves. Love exist in some many forms, there is lots to celebrate! If single is the worse thing I can be then I'm doing good! Personally I'm going with the facial/mani/massage option.
Singled or coupled what are you doing for Valentine's Day!