A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

October 11, 2013

The Tail Of The White Blazer



Jeans-Torrid, Blazer-Macy's, Bracelets-Ashley Stewart, Clutch & Sunglasses-Tory Burch, Shoes-Steve Madden
Sometimes I can be obsessive about my purchases. No surprise there huh?  Well last year I found this blazer in a Macy's mailer and I suddenly became obsessed with finding what I consider the perfect white blazer. I called Macy's to no end and they never had it in stock.  Much to my luck I found it in my local Macy's right before the dreaded Black Friday.

On the most highly anticipated shopping day of the season,  everyone was rushing out getting presents and looking for the cheapest television. Everyone except me I was headed in the store to get my white blazer. Due to one fabulous coupon I got it for $10.00 and I picked it up in black too!!! I still get a mini rush when I tell this story. 

I know that I am not alone in my pursuit for fashion. So tell me, what's been your biggest rush in shopping?

SHARE:

1 comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig