A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

December 17, 2020

Cute and Cozy Finds at Walmart!









Winter is upon us and I am so happy that it's actually cold in Birmingham. I thoroughly enjoy getting dressed for what I call sweater weather!  This week, I'm partnering with Walmart to share a few of my current favorite cozy items perfect for this season! 

I will never get tired of animal print sweaters, no matter how many I own. They always add a certain something to the look. This red animal print tunic sweater from Walmart's Scoop collection is perfect for not only this holiday season, but winter in general. This sweater feels so lux and vibrant for these upcoming cold days. For a little fun I paired this with black leggings and my over the knee boots.  

Have you shopped around Walmart lately? They have so many great deals going on, especially if you need a last minute gift for someone! 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Yes,nice topic, good insights you have share over here.. infact i write about number of topics like Market Research Company let share some views about our content...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, nice topic, the blog is fully detailed and helpful and have good insights you have share over here..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing~ Plus size clothing is also fashionable. This outfit is very nice.

    Luna|plus-size swimsuits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this fashionable blog with us. it's really helpful for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely fabulous wearing that printed red tunic sweater from Walmart;s Scoop collection styled with the black leggings and over the knee boots.
    I had not shopped around Walmart lately, but am thinking that perhaps I should.
    You look pretty and attractive in the outfit photos above.

    my fashion modelling and review blog Full Brief Panties
    my (misterpantybuns's) fashion modelling and review YouTube videos

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig