A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 25, 2014

All The Leaves...

Sweater-Talbots, Skirt-Fashion to Figure, Bag-Fashion to Figure(in store), shoes-Zara(old)






With my breakneck schedule I often forget to enjoy what’s happening around me. I am constantly rushing from one thing to the next often not enjoying any of it! On this fall day I was struck by the absolute beauty of this tree and the leaves falling from it. I wanted to stop and kick through the leaves and enjoy the cooler weather. I reminded myself that life is short and precious that that we cannot run through it day by day forgetting to stop and take it all in!

Outift thoughts: This skirt is another must buy for the season!!! I love it and Fashion to Figure brought it back. It’s long enough that it doesn’t lift up in the back if you got booty and the quality is unbelievable. Especially for less than $40! If you don’t believe me look at it on La Pecosa PreciosaGrown and Curvy Woman and On The Q Train!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving Y’all!

J
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I was the same way when I saw this skirt come back in stock I bought it SO fast !!! I love how you styled this and the photos look so Fall!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig