A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

November 12, 2020

New Fall Finds!!!













 

Fall is here finally. Feels like it's taken forever for it to make it's way to Alabama, but since it's my favorite season to get dressed for I am beyond excited for the cooler weather. Today I am partnering with Walmart Fashion to show you a few of my favorite looks for fall. 

Walmart Fashion has a great selection of affordable clothes for every occasion.  I picked up a few cozy items to wear around the house, including this sweater, as well as a few items to wear during the upcoming holiday season. To showcase the range of style I put together two looks that I loved from Walmart Fashions latest collections. 

I know we aren't getting dressed up a lot right now, but I loved this sweater dress that is exclusively in plus size. It comes in a range of colors and it fit me to perfection. I'm wearing a 2x in the dress . I also paired it with these wide calf over the knee boots. Pulling together the perfect look for dinner, or a small holiday gathering. The dress also works with flats for any outside gatherings as well. 

For a more casual look. I paired this cozy sweater with the most comfortable pair of jeans and hiking boots. Normally I don't go for hiking boots, but I picked these up in my local store and I am thinking about buying them in a few more colors. Did I mention that they are cozy, and comfortable.  Comfort is absolutely still key in my life. 

Have you checked out Walmart Fashion? What fabulous finds did you get? 


SHARE:

8 comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig