A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

July 23, 2015

Stripe Midi Skirt in NYC...

Skirt-Sold Out(Similar), Shirt-Sold Out (Similar), Bag-Sold Out(Similar), Sunnies-Gucci, Shoes-Tory Burch-Old


 





I just go back from Blogher15 in New York and I had such an amazing time! I had the opportunity to learn, meet new bloggers, get inspired and spend time with my friends! This summer I knew I wanted to spend time learning more about blogging and how to be a better blogger and this was the perfect opportunity. I can't encourage my fellow bloggers enough to go to a Blogher at some point in your blogging career.

When I was packing I knew I wanted to be cute, yet comfortable. I focused on being pieces that embodied my style and helped me achieve my packing goals. This striped skirt from ModCloth and this sleeveless white blouse were a great combination. It's no secret that I've never meet a midi-skirt that I didn't love, but this stripe skirt is pretty much perfect. I loved the material, and the length most of all. I was very satisfied with my first ModCloth order.

Sorry that I've been so MIA lately! Doesn't it seem like this summer has flown by? What have y'all been doing?

J

* Pictures by Grown and Curvy Woman
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig