A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 24, 2015

Twinning with PinkLux




My Look- Skirt(Eloquii), Shirt-Old (Similar), Shoes-Old











One of the best parts about blogging is meeting and working with other bloggers. When I met Christina, from PinkLux, I instantly felt a connection to her! Her style is amazing and her positive personality is absolutely amazing. When Christina asked me to do a twinning post , I jumped at the chance to work with her. We decided to showcase matching looks in cream pleated skirts and show how similar yet different our looks were. Actually, we had basically identical looks and I thought that was pretty great.

It was starting to pour when we took these pictures, but we all braved through to get the shots. Christina and I both laughed at our expressions after we saw the pictures. You can tell we are avoiding raindrops. I am thankful for my photographer/boyfriend who braved the rain with us!

If I can give no other advice to bloggers, make sure you make friends and build a tribe in your blogging community. It's amazing to have a group of people that you can collaborate with, support each other and ask for help. I call them my tribe and I am grateful for them. Thank you Christina for collaborating with me and for being a part of my tribe! Go check out her blog when you have a chance!

Thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig