A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 17, 2015

Denim Cullotes: Making a Trend A Classic...



Jacket-Old(Similar), Shirt-Asos, Culottes-Eloquii (Love these too), Shoes-Asos(SoldOut)














When I saw denim culottes pop up on street style stars on Pinterest,  I knew I had to have a pair. I hoped that plus-size fashion would follow suit in the coming seasons. And guess what they did! When Eloquii dropped these denim culottes, I purchased them immediately. There was a brief moment of time that I had a slight hesitation that I wouldn't like them, or they would be too trendy but then I made a pledge to myself to create looks around them that stayed true to my personal style.

As I get older I tend to steer clear of some trends remembering that I want my closet to stand the test of time. Occasionally there are classic trends that come along and draw me in, and culottes have definitely been one of them. They make me happy and your clothes should always make you happy. I added my favorite leopard sandals, moto jacket and white shirt to tone down the trendiness of the culotte.


Moving to a new season of fashion, it's hard not to fall victim to fashion trends. How do you avoid this? You know I always want to know.

Thank you for reading.

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig