A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

October 29, 2015

Falling for Fringe


Shirt-Old (Similar), Skirt-Eloquii, Shoes-c/o Eloquii,










Fringe makes me nostalgic for Elementary school. Back then if you didn't have a fringe accessory (i.e. jacket or boots) you weren't the belle of the playground. When the fall forecast first showed fringe in the top trends to try, I was instantly sold. I poured from website to website looking for the perfect fringe pieces to buy, ending up with this great faux suede one from Eloquii.

I love this skirt, and how comfortable it is. It dresses up and down with very little ease. For a simpler look, I paired it with my favorite denim shirt and these great leopard pumps from Eloquii. As the weather gets colder, I can't wait to throw on a sweater with this skirt and boots.

On another note, if you haven't heard Eloquii has launched a new shoe collection then I suggest you head over to their website and check it out. I seriously can't say enough about how amazing they are. The shoes are in a wide width (yay!), super comfortable, and right on trend. These leopard pumps stayed on my feet for a solid 8 hours and I didn't want to run for my flats. A pair of red flats are on their way to me as we speak and I can't wait to slide my feet in them. It's hard out here for a wide footed lady, and I have seen many ladies complaining about that, so I hope you take advantage of their offerings this season!

How do you feel about fringe? Loving it or leaving it?

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig