A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

April 05, 2016

Skirts and the Friends Who Make Them...
















Skirt, Jacket, Tank, Bandana(here and here), Shoes

Mo Handahu of Miss Lion Hunter can do no wrong in my eyes. I am forever grateful for her amazing skirts and keen eye for fabric. Remember this beauty?  Months ago I saw her in a fabric store on Snapchat she kept flashing hints of this fabric and I begged her to make me another skirt! Now that the cold has gone away I can happily twirl around in this amazing article of clothing. Thank you Mo! I can not wait to check out your Spring/Summer 2016 looks! Her shop is under construction right now, but you can check it out here

So ladies as I gear up for more warm weather post. Is there anything you would like to see more of on the blog? Now is your time to let me know!

xoxo,

J
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Lovely skirt on you! Such pretty and vibrant colors. I see you getting a lot of wear out of this one in the coming months. Loving the way you have it styled here with the denim jacket and cute sandals. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kishina! I appreciate you reading and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  2. this skirt is so gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! adn I need those shoes too..=)
    Farrah
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Farrah! I got them on sale at Banana! I love them cause they are so comfy!

      Delete
  4. Ms. Mo is so uber talented! I'll have to get something from her shop, just can't decide which lovely thing! I love everything you do so any spring summer looks will do! Would love to see some re-mixes though - trying to shop my closet these days.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she is! I can not wait to see her new 2016 collection Juliette! I am definitely going to work on my closet remixes. I have had several request for them.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig