A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

July 05, 2019

Cute Casual Summer Looks




















Outfit: Shirt | Jeans 


Thank you for  sponsoring this post Catherines

A t-shirt and jeans is summer staple for me. I honestly can’t think of a better look that can go casual or be dressed up. I’ve partnered with Catherines again to show you one of my favorite looks from the brand summer casual offerings. 

First and foremost if you’ve been following my blog for any amount of time, you know I love stripes. So of course my eyes went straight for the t-shirt that was striped with a little bow sleeve detailing. Currently I’m very into straight/skinny leg ankle jeans with a higher rise. They are my go to for everything and every occasion and these fit the bill. Fit wise I’m wearing a size 22, they ran smaller in my hip/midsection area.  I could easily add a jacket or third piece to dress this look up. 


What are your summer staples? Do you like items that work both casual and dressy? 

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for Sharing such a nice post. love it and subscribed so i will never miss your post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig