A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

July 01, 2019

Sporty, Summer, Swimsuit Fun with Catherines!







Outfit Links: Swimsuit c/o Catherines | Kaftan c/o Catherines | Sandals 

Thank you to Catherines for partnering with me and #sponsoring this post!

Not in a million years would I ever think that I would have too many swimsuits. When I started blogging years ago, the fatkini revolution was just getting started and women everywhere were rejoicing the change in plus size swimwear. These days we have so many choices in swimwear. I even dare to say that plus size swimwear is better than straight-size swimwear. On vacation my friends discuss how much they are jealous of my suits and cover up.

One thing that I noticed was missing from my swim looks was a sporty swimsuit that I could wear for Aqua Zumba and swimming laps. I knew I didn’t want a super official sporty swimsuit, but I did want something cute and comfortable for water activities. So when Catherines reached out to partner with  me on a post about swimwear, this was the perfect opportunity for me to find the swimsuit I had been looking for.

I picked out this super cute black, palm print swimsuit that has a secure zipper closure in the bustline, I also picked this leopard kaftan as a cover up. It’s always been my goal in life to be a woman who wears caftans and red lipstick on a daily basis. Back to the swimsuit, the fit was true to size (I got a 22), I felt comfortable and very secure in the bust area. It is a cute as it is functional which was what was important to me. I swam laps and didn’t worry about a body part making an unexpected appearance. The kaftan is s size 1x and the fit is super generous, I’m a size 20-22 for reference. I can’t wait to sport this combo during vacation this week! What kind of swimsuit are you looking for this season? 



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very nice post, are you looking to buy women's swimwear, bathing suit, and swimsuit? Don't worry because I know of an online store called Bare Necessities where you can buy underwire, bra-size, big bust swimwear, etc. You can buy their products at very reasonable prices. They provide a free shipping service and also have special offers at their stores. You must try their products and get exclusive discounts on their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharings.
    Look at Summervie s bikinis selection Colorful,

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig