A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

October 30, 2019

Plus Size Wardrobe Hero....








Outfit: Sweater | Turtleneck | Leggings 


Hi Y’all! Welcome to Day 2 of my partnership with Catherines

Honestly is anyone’s work wardrobe complete without a great pair of black pants? I would say absolutely not! The easiest option to get dressed in for me on a daily is wearing a black pair of pants, a top and a great third piece. It is literally my go to look on days when I have no idea what to wear, but I need to look polished. Often I refer to my black pants as my wardrobe hero, cause they always save the day! 

A slightly sparkly leopard sweater makes this black look pop. It’s also the perfect piece as we are heading into the Holiday season for a dash of sparkle and shine. My heart was super excited that these pants have the look of a skinny leg pant, but the comfort of a legging. They also have the pull on look of a legging but the structure of a pant. I do so much moving around during my work day, that I hate uncomfortable pants and waistbands. 

I know I asked y’all if you had a go too look when you don’t feel like getting dressed? But what about do you have a key work wardrobe piece? Is it black pants? A certain blazer? Is it a skirt? I would love to know! 

Thank you for reading! 



J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig