A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 30, 2020

Winter Boho Vibes










I have always loved a boho look! It’s vibe that’s so near and dear to my aesthetic. In Junior High I was obsessed with the 60’s and very into the flower child, boho, hippie look. I wore flower tunics, and bell sleeves and lots of fringe. So when I spotted this paisley wrap on Catherines site I knew it was meant for me. The vibrant colors, fringe and beautiful detail brought me in. A third piece like this also makes it very easy to get dressed. Throwing this cape on top of a t-shirt and jeans elevates your look. This trick also works over a plain dress, a white shirt and black pants. I loved that this brought me back to my fashion roots. I felt totally myself twirling around in this look.

What are your fashion roots? Do you have a time period in fashion that you really identify with?

Thank you for reading!

J

This post is in partnership with Catherines Plus Size. Thank you for partnering with me! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig