A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

January 28, 2020

My Casual Struggle...












Is there an area of getting dressed that you struggle with? For years mine was casual. I would spend all of my time and money on my party clothes and little less on my work clothes. When it came to casual, I threw on anything and everything. Looking back at pictures today and I looked awful 98% of the time. One of my biggest influences in my casual clothes game was my Best Friend Rikki. She taught me the importance of looking put together in my downtime. At this point in my life I really appreciate elevated, comfortable looks. This look from Catherines is just that, an elevated comfortable look that I can wear anywhere.

To keep things simple I love a coordinate set that works well with multiple pieces. This mixed fabric tunic paired perfectly with my favorite leggings from Catherines. Adding either boots or tennis shoes makes this look work for many a different occasion. I chose booties since it was fairly chilly out. 

What fashion department do you struggle in? Is it work? Is it casual wear? Is it formal occasions? Let’s talk about it!

Thank you to Catherines for partnering with me on this post!


And thank you for reading!

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig