A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

August 13, 2014

Belk Fall Fashion Preview "Find Your Fabulous"




 
It’s super hard to believe that fall is right around the corner, were ever did summer go?!?!?! A few weeks ago I got into the fall season when I attended Belk’s fall fashion preview event “Find Your Fabulous”.  Arlene Goldstein, a major force in the Southern Fashion Scene, hosted the wonderful event discussing the trends that Belk is focusing on for the upcoming season! Belk has declared that “Fall Fashion has a Flair for Extremes with a Spectrum of Style Statements”. They department store is highlighting the extremities in statement jewelry, embellishments, skirt lengths and clothing materials.

To help you maneuver through the fall trends the team at Belk developed a Most Wanted list for Fall 2014:

Soft Pant
Longer Skirts
Creative Cardigans
Novelty Vest
Fashion Sweatshirt
Tunic Top
J Midi Length Sheath Dresses
Statement Necklaces
Over the Knee Boots
Satchel Bags



One of the most important aspects I found about this list was that many of the items are a continuation of what was important last fall. As I navigate through the seasons it’s important for me to find out what translates from season to season! I am especially starting the hunt early for wide calf boots since I didn’t get any last season.  Are there any fall trends are you looking forward to trying this fall?

J
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love what you wore!!! I am so itching to try that eloquii skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly think you can't go wrong... Here might be when I fully admit to owning two of them... lolololol!

      Delete
  2. LOVE your skirt!! Excited to try all the fall trends!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig