A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

September 09, 2014

Cape Crusader



Cape Blazer-Boohoo, Dress-Asos(Similar), Necklace-UAL, Sunnies-BCBG(old), Shoes- JustFabOnline



 
When I saw this cape blazer on Boohoo’s website I knew I had to have it! I could not pass go or collect $200 until I made this amazing piece of clothing mine. Especially when I saw it in electric pink!!! It did not disappoint when I received it! I love the color and the fit of this jacket. I felt insanely glamorous and chic when I slipped it over my arms and twirled around the house (I was taken back to the days of wearing Lodon Fog capes as a little girl).

I created at least four ways to style this cape and I know that I will test the limits of its versatility throughout the coming months!  This time around I paired it with a black bodycon dress from Asos and Kara Ross statement necklace that I scored in New Orleans.

On another note the cape blazer has just been on the since this spring and I have to say it’s refreshing to wear an item when it is style and not when it’s a few seasons old as the plus-size clothing market often does! Have you ever bought something that made you insanely happy? Do tell!

J
SHARE:

27 comments

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG in LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything about it is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wearing this better than the model on the Boohoo site! Love it! Wished it came in more colors for plus size. Look forward to seeing how else you style the blazer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I do too! I thought about buying the black one too, but I haven't decided.

      Delete
  3. Girl !! I looking at this blazer yesterday, but was not sure about it. I think i should get it. love it on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a Fabolous look...like the blend of colours,You have such a great talent in create amazing outfits!
    best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate that Aure!!!

      Delete
  5. YASSSSS!!! Girl, you nail it EVERY time!

    xoxo
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeniese, girl, you better slay it up. LOVE. Buying me the blazer today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alissa!!! Yes you should! It's amazing!

      Delete
  7. I love this blazer. I'm on a spending freeze at the moment or else I would *so* buy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Snoskred! I totally understand! I am heading on another one myself!

      Delete
  8. totally love this look J! looking forward to seeing how else you rock it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Goody! I am plotting it's return to the blog as we speak!

      Delete
  9. Mine just arrived in the mail, the color is even better in person, not too bright and a purple undertone. Love it! I had my eye on it and then when I saw your post, I raced to the website to order it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamara I love it! Isn't the color amazing! I'm glad you like it too!

      Delete
  10. Hello,

    Can you please tell me what size your wearing in the cape?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal. Hi! I am wearing an 18. The twenty had sold out. And I am a size 20/22 up top. I hope this helps.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig