|Ruana-Charming Charlie(Similar here and here), Jeans-Torrid, Boots-Old(Similar here)|
If shopping were an Olympic sport I would be a world renowned Olympian. So it's no surprise that Black Friday is one of my favorite shopping holidays. Year after year I map out a plan, searching for the best place to shop and the best deals. Wanting to get as much shopping done in one place as possible the outlet mall always is the best solution! This holiday season, I am partnering with our local outlet mall, The Outlet Shops of Grand River to tell you about their upcoming events.
Can I just say the Outlet Shops of Grand River know how to throw a shopping party! Moonlight Madness kicks off at 9:00pm on Thanksgiving night, but the first 500 shoppers will receive a ticket for a Moonlight Madness SWAG bag. Tickets are being distributed starting at 8:30pm so I suggest getting there early so you won't miss out! Just an FYI shoppers must have a valid ID to receive a SWAG bag ticket.
The Outlet Shops of Grand River have something for everyone from J.Crew outlet to Lane Bryant outlet to a Bose outlet. Of course since it's Black Friday the stores will have countless holiday deals and discounts on top of their amazing outlet prices. Still not sure if you should step out for a little holiday shopping, let me give a few tips that can help you cut down on the madness that can occur:
- Make a list to help you not over or under shop.
- Get a map of the mall so you know where you are going and so you won't get lost.
- Coming from out of town? Stop by information and ask for any special visitor information.
- Be patient with everyone. Everyone is in a mad dash to get the best deal and the retail workers are taking their time to make sure they everything right for you.
- Don't forget to treat yourself and buy something especially for you!
I hope to see you at Midnight Madness! If you see me please stop me and say hello! Do you shop on Black Friday? Or do you avoid the crowds?
Thank you for reading.
* This post was done in partnership with The Outlet Shops of Grand River, but all opinions are my own.