A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

June 12, 2015

My "Aha Moment"






A few weeks ago Mutual of Omaha emailed me and asked me if I wanted to participate in their "Aha Moment" Campaign. I had no idea what it was, but after doing some research I knew that I had to participate. The amazing team from Mutual of Omaha goes around inviting people around the country to share their "Aha Moment" or  a pivotal moment in your life when everything shifted or changed. I had a few of those, but the most important one was around the time I turned 30. I wanted to share this with my readers because it may help someone going through something or feeling a certain type of way!

If you have had an "Aha Moment" and want to share it leave me a comment or send me an email!

Thank you for reading!

XO,

J
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig