A Guide To A Stylish Plus Size Life

May 14, 2018

Creating the Perfect Shoe With Shoes of Prey







Shirt  | Jeans-old (similar) | Bag | Sunglasses | Shoes


Suddenly finding yourself wearing a size 10 shoe in sixth grade makes shoe shopping a gift and a curse. Having your feet grow to a size 11 as an adult makes it even harder. My feet have always been one of my arch nemesis. From an early age I wished that my feet would just stop growing. Of course they never did.

Over the years shoe shopping has gotten way better, but occasionally I have a hard time finding that perfect fit. This year I was searching for the perfect red boot that didn't have too high of a heel, was the perfect shade of red and had the right toe shape. So when Shoes of Prey approached me about designing my own shoe, I jumped all over the chance.

Having the ability to go in and customize my own shoe is priceless. I spent so much time browsing the inspirational shoe photos, looking at what other people created. Then I finally decided to stick with my guns and make a red boot. Then I created exactly what I spent months looking for. A red boot with a lower chunky heel! You also so get the chance to customize even the smallest detail of your show, the sole, lining and the zipper! I was completely blown away that I could put my name inside of my boot! As a Southern Belle I love any opportunity to have something monogramed (LOL).

If you haven't checked out Shoes of Prey yet you really should. If you have small feet, wide feet or long feet they have the right fit for you! My boots aren't just pretty, they are extremely comfortable. You can head over to shop for the latest offerings from Shoes of Prey here http://bit.ly/2FCFpeS.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Thank you for reading! And a huge thank you to Shoes of Prey for partnering with me on this post!

J
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article.
    women shoes cheap

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Template Created by pipdig